Harry Trebing was a good Institutionalist and a very good person.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Harry Trebing 1926-2019

Dear Family and Friends:

I wanted to let you know that our wonderful father, Harry Trebing, died peacefully yesterday in Washington, DC.  Evan, Jody and I have attached a letter to you, a copy of his obituary that will be placed in the papers, and a marvelous article written several years ago by his great friend, Dave Schwartz.

Please feel free to forward this to his many friends and colleagues.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

DAVID M. TREBING
General Manager - State and Local Relations
Daimler North America Corporation
NEW ADDRESS
800 Maine Avenue SW
Suite 625
Washington, DC 20024

Telephone: (202) 649-4504
eMail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>