From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Malcolm Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 1:05:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Harry Trebing 1926-2019

I am very saddened by this news. Harry was tremendously supportive of my work on the history of institutionalism and I always looked forward to conversations with him about institutionalism and cars!

Malcolm Rutherford.

Sent from my iPhone

As Anne said, Harry Trebing was a good institutionalist and a very good person.  His works -especially on public utilities and regulation – will be read for a long-time.  He was also very kind to young academics.  Early in my career, Harry helped me a great deal.  I am sorry to hear about his death. He will be sorely missed.

Jim Peach