From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Henry, John <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 4:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] Re: [AFEEMAIL] Harry Trebing 1926-2019

While I didn't know Harry well, I do remember him as a good, decent, and right-thinking fellow. I also remember that he really liked the BBQ at Bryant's, the old, truly KC joint, when I took him there for lunch years ago. Yes, as folks have written, he will be missed.

John

John F. Henry
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College