The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Aine nic Tailliuer in Hospital'

Mistress Kristine nic Tailliuer shares on Facebook:

The time we hold with our friends is precious, even more so when we find that
the end of that time is drawing unexpectedly nigh.

Such is the case for Annette Barker, known by many who love her as THL Aine
Nic Tailliuer. The time she has left is short, [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_08_27_aine-2Dnic-2Dtailliuer-2Din-2Dhospital_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=WXqwey84k7bWThPR-H5jsjSWcMxB1LaHk1YMO_DR6Is&s=mLqZ9yRet5v1AHZsfTAOmI7NbsQPHtAu50G11Zm7Pok&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner