The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Memories of Master Eadweard
Boicewright'

Nearly a month ago, my lord husband told me that Master Eadweard Boicewright,
one of my dearest mentors and friends, had passed away. He said that he had
suffered a cardiac event.

It broke my heart.

Papa, as those who learned from him call him, was a pillar, not just in our
kingdom, but in the Society [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_08_10_memories-2Dof-2Dmaster-2Deadweard-2Dboicewright_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=TtJAzk7Q3270eXKwHsamGF1Ova1QYR-aQzrNjJxfBik&s=Z6c6NDLh4OjGUlHQ7G5H1QDUo6E57dX9HVLIAAax5Rw&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner