I saw it on the Kingdom facebook group; I do not recall it it made the rounds off of facebook.

https://arcg.is/0Kf8jj was the main link.
https://arcg.is/0DyKDL has the results so far.

Ayisha

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 4:52 AM Volu- Ingibiorg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The RUSH survey make me think of it: anybody know if the post-Lilies War main survey made the rounds?

I think I might remember taking it, but another non-Facebooker said he hadn't seen it, and an announcement for it isn't in the archives of calontir.org "News & Announcements" or "The Falcon Banner" (or here) and those are the channels I check. Am I remembering a different survey?

-Ingibiorg