Hi everyone - just an update on Equestrian activities this weekend at Cattle Raids.

Due to the recent outbreak of VS in Nebraska (and several other states), the resulting difficult requirements of traveling into and out of the state, and after owners have talked with their own respective vets, all have decided to keep their equines at home this weekend.

HOWEVER, the Marshals have graciously offered to host Hobby Horse activities, as well as some MiT classes and general discussions around Calontir equestrian activities. I will work on updating the webpage tomorrow with the new schedule of activities.

If you have specific questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. This was a difficult decision for those who had made plans to travel and I appreciate their willingness to still come out, host activities, and support the event, even without their trusty steeds.

In Service,
Mistress Eowyth Þa Siðend
Cattle Raids Equestrian Marshal-in-Charge