I can make the raisin spice bar cookies… I think a panful yields 3 dozen.  If you need more, let me know. It’s a quick & easy recipe.

Isadora

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Theron Waldman
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 5:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Volunteers needed for Cattle Raids inn

As you all know, Cattle Raids is coming up on August 24! I already have a few volunteers to help with the inn that day, but more would be welcome. If you would like to help do prep and/or help serve food for lunch, please let me know.

Also, I am looking for volunteers to donate cookies or bar cookies for dessert for the inn. I would encourage people to make things that aren't blatantly modern (like brownies), but whatever you want to make would be just fine.

Please let me know what you plan to bring or send and how much (for example, 2 dozen snickerdoodles or a 9 X 13 pan of shortbread).

Thanks in advance for your help!  --Gwyneth