Due to an unfortunate reaction to a medication, I am unable to be at Moot or Music this week.
Question for our seneschal and their excellencies: would it be better to postpone publication of the Runestaff until after Cattle Raids? Or go ahead and publish next week, and post event reports/anecdotes in September's issue?
If you wish publication on the usual schedule, submissions are due Monday as usual.
Manage your subscription at https://LISTSERV.UNL.EDU