From: Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 11:25 AM
To: baronial list <[log in to unmask]>; Barony of Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: apologies and a question
Due to an unfortunate reaction to a medication, I am unable to be at Moot or Music this week.  

Question for our seneschal and their excellencies:  would it be better to postpone publication of the Runestaff until after Cattle Raids?  Or go ahead and publish next week, and post event reports/anecdotes in September's issue?

If you wish publication on the usual schedule, submissions are due Monday as usual.


-- Manage your subscription at https://LISTSERV.UNL.EDU