If you don't get anyone else, I can do 2-5 Saturday--Leofwyna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM, Gyda Glora<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Hello all!Cattle Raids is quickly approaching, and I need more people to sit gate for the Saturday of the event. Here is the schedule thus far:Friday: 5-9pm - Leofwyna, Carlos, and NatalyaSaturday: 8-10am - Carlos, Isadora, and Morgana 10am-12pm - Morgana12-2pm - Meriilda and Morgana2-4pm - Morgana
I still need two more people to sit 10-12 and 2-4, and one more person to sit 12-2. If you are willing to help please either comment on this post. Thank you all for your time.
YISMjaða
Gyđa kennara glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor
--Manage your subscription at https://LISTSERV.UNL.EDU