Hi Erin, I'm chiming in late, but wanted to add my encouragement to your
investigations.

The new GNSI website has a page https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_education&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=T83jThXEZRVd4ii3xaT_FYyoboDmpq71J6AwD5tn-2s&s=v3W7s9xCCns5BIRqvWlBgqFsExHmg2KbJVgqRf-t-48&e=  that may
add to the fantastic advice that everyone has provided.
There are links and ideas that may be of help to you.

I include my voice in suggesting that you join the Guild, it is an
amazing group of people.

Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC