Hi Erin, I'm chiming in late, but wanted to add my encouragement to your investigations.

The new GNSI website has a page https://www.gnsi.org/education  that may add to the fantastic advice that everyone has provided.
There are links and ideas that may be of help to you.

I include my voice in suggesting that you join the Guild, it is an amazing group of people.

Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615