Thanks Britt, I appreciate it. [log in to unmask]

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 11:34 AM Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Chrissy,

I have no experience in this area. But you might try contacting Chuck Carter, who has much experience in this area, and is a friend of the Guild. I will email you his address off list.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Christina Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 11:25 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SCIART] Length of time for usage rights, and YAY Salt Lake City!

Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday! I am writing a contract for art that is to go in a computer app, and I am not sure how long I should grant usage rights for. Only for a few years? For the life of the app? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm having a hard time getting straight answer out of the GAG and the listserv archive for this one.

I also wanted to reach out to planning committee for next year's conference. I used to work in husbandry at the aquarium in Sandy, and still have contacts, if we want to plan a sketch day in the collections! I'm happy to help if you need it! I'm excited!

Thanks a bunch,

Chrissy