Hi All:
I'm having a issue with my website. They have diagnosed some infected .php files.
1. Can you recommend a service, such as Sitelock, that offers removal of malware, or Fix and Prevent? My website host is a partner with them to fix some areas in my website and that is who they recommend. Sitelock is quite expensive, and I'd like to compare companies.

My host recommends this action for some .php files:

Please replace all the infected files with the clean copy of the website files from your local backup. You can download the infected files and scan it using a good antivirus software program or use other methods to clean the file.
My question to them is, what if my recent backups are also infected?

2. Antivirus software has evolved with the time. I've used Norton and Malwarebites on my computer (but not the website).  Any one have new recommendations for Macs in 2019?

3. I've tried to install Captcha on the contact page, and abandoned the process when I encountered problems, and will go back to figuring that out when I fix this current issue.

Thank you for taking time to give me your thoughts.

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com