Hi Dwaine,
Yes, my WP is up to date.
I've heard of Askimet.... I shall look into it. and Sucuri...

Thank you very much for your advice, I appreciate it.
Cheers
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 8/7/19 10:17 AM, Dwaine Best wrote:
Hi Linda,

I’ve had these issues before, they are frustrating.

With my Wordpress sites I use Askimet, which vets incoming mail for
spam, without requiring captcha, it’s $5 a month per site.

For malware scan, etc. I use a plugin called Sucuri, which does a bevy
of security tasks for free.

Is your Wordpress version up to date?

Cheers,
Dwaine