The Airfloat boxes have a handle. I mention it because of this…

I bought a new 27-in iMac and the boxes have a similar handle, and a 27-in iMac is relatively heavy. I was cutting through the tape and such to open the box, and went to lift it by the handle to reposition at one point. With the box cutter in my hand. The handle gave way and my hand flew up to my face. I gave myself a black eye and ended up in the ER with a bleeding laceration on my cheek. Thank goodness I was wearing glasses, which protected my eye.

So as a word of caution, do NOT depend on those handles if the box is heavy. It wasn’t actually the handle that gave way… but the box itself.

Apple paid my ER bill. And I call the scar my “Apple Scar”.