Long story short, yesterday I upgraded to Mojave and the Wacom pen didn’t work at all. Went hunting on Wacom’s site and installed the latest driver. Got a window asking me to let Wacom control my computer and I denied access due to the creepiness of what this suggests (plus lack of information about it - and with no link available to learn more). Wacom's pen still didn’t work. Went back to the website and found pertinent instructions, which included the following:

On the list “allow the apps below to control your computer”, make sure any Wacom component listed has a check mark. While you are here, ensure any known applications listed have a check as well. (For example, Photoshop will need to be selected to work correctly with the tablet, visit Adobe support guide <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__helpx.adobe.com_photoshop_kb_photoshop-2Dand-2Dmacosmojave.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=QDE9Jpm9oMsUzItAzgpNGWsGBkepiflJp89vsmHz2-w&s=k5yhwMMgEIGwl1v3SuE7lbHCT-L1gGphf9qrpJmUga0&e= > for more information on adding this program if missing.

So I did what it said in the Security and Permissions area - what other choice did I have, really? - and now the pen works and all the controls to changing tip feel, etc. are accessible also.

Given this, I wonder if the 2011 Office products that some of you find buggy must have similar “control” in order to work properly? Supposing this might be the case. . .

Lynette