Hi Erin,

I definitely recommend attending a national conference, if you haven’t already done so. Also, if there is a chapter in your area, you might get involved with that. The Guild is made up of wonderful, friendly, and supportive people who would be glad to talk to you in person about all of these issues regarding starting up in the field.

Hope to meet you at an upcoming conference!
Elizabeth Morales
Morales Studio