Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday! I am writing a contract for art that is to go in a computer app, and I am not sure how long I should grant usage rights for. Only for a few years? For the life of the app? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm having a hard time getting straight answer out of the GAG and the listserv archive for this one.

I also wanted to reach out to planning committee for next year's conference. I used to work in husbandry at the aquarium in Sandy, and still have contacts, if we want to plan a sketch day in the collections! I'm happy to help if you need it! I'm excited!

Thanks a bunch,

Chrissy