Hello 5 Bank Street,

I was looking through book reviews of Willa Cather, and I found an
interesting but brief mention of *A Lost Lady *in the *Pittsburgh Courier*;
unfortunately, the digital copy (from ProQuest Historical Newspapers –
Black Newspapers) is almost impossible to read. If anyone has access to a
different digital copy, would you send it my way ([log in to unmask])?
I think I can make do with what I have, so no need to go to great lengths,
but I was curious if a better copy is out there. I’ll attach both the
individual column and the full page. The mention of *A Lost Lady *is in the
3rd paragraph of the review from the bottom. Thanks.