Kelsey,

As I understand it, the Proquest historical newspaper version of the Courier was digitized straight from microfilm held by Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. You may be able to get the appropriate microfilm reel via ILL. If you contact CLP directly they may also be willing to work with you to rescan that particular page, but I've heard that many physical copies of the Courier were lost or destroyed after being microfilmed. Someone else might know if an alternative digital copy out there, but I don't. Best,

Matt