M.M. and Ph.D. programs in Musicology at the University of Arizona

The Fred Fox School of Music at the University of Arizona welcomes
applications for its M.M. and Ph.D. programs in musicology. These programs
offers exciting educational and professional opportunities as well as
assistantships. Recent achievements for students in these programs have
included grants from the AMS Eileen Southern Travel Fund, presentations at
conferences nationally and internationally, and student paper awards at the
AMS Rocky Mountain chapter meeting. Our graduate students have also
conducted extensive research in archival collections, planned an annual
graduate student conference, and engaged in many musical opportunities on
campus.

For more information, please contact John T. Brobeck (brobeck -at-
email.arizona.edu), Matthew Mugmon (mugmon -at- email.arizona.edu), or Jay
Rosenblatt (jrosenbl -at- email.arizona.edu).

For more information, visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__music.arizona.edu_admissions_how-2Dto-2Dapply_graduate_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=iP33ul1fm1TJEvwcfICRVr9P0pWPohRKs4Qpseuz-FI&s=QFBtN_exGMkDfO7Fvak9JMzvYR8enxCH7-lucok0tew&e= .