For those wishing to attend;

The vigil for His Grace Donngal will be at Crown Tournament starting
Saturday evening in the House Eriksson camp on Noble's Row after court.

The elevation will be Sunday at TRM leisure.

As we all know His Grace enjoys to revel with his Kingdom, so bring your
chairs for singing. Bring a drum or two and we might fit in some dancing as
well.

There will be a delicious vigil table with all things bacon coordinated by
Her Excellency Gabbie

A bar for those old enough coordinated by Donal & Allison. (I'll also bring
a cooler of non alcoholic beverages)

All are welcome!

PSA: it will be nosy, it will be fun, Don't camp near Noble's Row if you
want to sleep that night.

*~Duchess Catalina*