The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Gryphon's Fest court summary,
September 28, A.S. 54'

This reporter did not attend the event. This report is based on notes
retrieved from the Boke of Faces by HL Ysabel de la Oya and notes provided by
Lord Jon Chesey, White Hawk Herald. My thanks to them. I apologize in advance
for any missing awards and/or misspelled names, and will gratefully accept
corrections [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_09_30_gryphons-2Dfest-2Dcourt-2Dsummary-2Dseptember-2D28-2Da-2Ds-2D54_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=fxhMTNCmfPsMV_ZKonaO_IiNNwtabayangL_XXpew-A&s=SdtysB5IQlS1AdViqQoowkdJfCuIgtFlGEBok3t7kHg&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner