Greetings!

The archery targets are calling!  It is time once again for King's Companie
of Archers.  Thanks to Zulaykha, the webmister of Aston Tor, we have a new
way to register online.  Please go to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_QancbggRb7ibcbpa8&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=iV7injAw8QEC-g2YJN-xsImYXW1nR-OW2dj53a_pyYE&s=5SLkJbAf_0lEo4gUr0HEpiE7K8Pkm3XJd-g5c0YekQk&e=
and fill fill out the form.  I have emailed all those who have done so
already.  If you have not received an email. please contact me soonest.

Please feel free to cross post this missive anywhere it might be helpful.

Yours In Service,
Aibhilin

--
Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad.