From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Anita Mohlman
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] T-tunic workshop this Wednesday

Are we supposed to bring sewing machines?

Natalya

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 9:17 PM <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

Hello, Mag Mor.

I have a conflict that I can turn down if necessary, but if there’s enough people showing up to help with t-tunics, I might go to the other meeting and then come to the library afterwards.

Is anyone putting together a handout?  A page or two copied from the Known World Handbook would probably suffice.

Is someone coordinating? Who all will be helping teach?

--- Isadora