Hi there!
Now is the time to pop the champagne!

I am proud to announce the Zhejiang Museum of Natural History, China,
has purchased "Where Eagles Dare" for their Art Collection. Transparent
watercolor, 27x50", species included are Golden Eagle (A/quila
chrysaetos/) and White-throated Swift (/Aeronautes saxatalis/) at
Chiricahua National Monument.

I met their representatives at the 2017 GNSI Conference Portfolio Review
in Asheville, NC. At the time I was told they were there scouting
artists. They found my painting on my web page.

So, bring your stuff to the Portfolio Review!  Not only you share your
amazing skills with friends and colleagues, we never know how such
exchange will later develop.

I am humbled and honored to have my work be part of the Museum
Collection. China is renown for its appreciation and promotion of
watercolor, and I appreciate this great compliment for my work.

See you at the 2020 Conference!

Best cheer,