TAN:  I’m auctioning two pair of Swarovski binoculars.

If you’ve checked the prices for the new ones, these are a bargain!   I am posting on this listserv, for we have lots of birders and sports fans.

The salesman where I bought my new ones offered to post them from his site (so I am not the vendor).

1. Swarovski Habicht SLC 10x42 WB.
Link:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/274000255589?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2. Swarovski  Habicht SLC 10x50 WB. They are in great condition and are hardly used.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274000258065?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615