Hi Britt,

On another note, my Science- art membership seems to have lapsed
 Can you recapture my images of I renew?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019, 11:15 AM Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] <[log in to unmask] wrote:

GNSI-DC: 20 Pictures from Australia

Join members of GNSI-DC for a look at Australia!  The recent GNSI conference delivered a lot of memories and adventures for our members. Local member's explorations along the eastern coast of Australia will be presented from before, during and after the conference - BUT the challenge has been thrown down to the presenters - give us your best - in 20 images!

Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/656198848200317/

October 2, 2019, 5:30 - 8:00pm (presentation starts at 6:20pm)

Smithsonian Natural History Museum
10th and Constitution Ave., Washington, D.C.,
Room WG33

________
All visitors will need an escort. Congregate in the Constitution Ave. lobby of the National Museum of Natural History between 5:30 and 6:10 p.m. We will be collecting attendees every 15 minutes.