Hi Lynette,

I am on Windows 10 Pro, and this was happening to me--I got an app called FastPicture Viewer.  I don't know if it works with Mojave or not, but it did make my thumbnails viewable again!  I think it does a zillion things, but hthis is the only thing I needed it for.

I'm sure there are other solutions, too, but this one worked fo rme.

Chris
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI