Hi Lynette:
I had that happen a few times, but notice it on the .psb (large format documents) than the .psd.
Now I cannot find an example of a .psd or .tif document. phht.
I use Bridge all the time and find it very useful, since I search by sight and not by words.

I hope you find the solution.
Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC