Congratulations Linda!!!!  So happy for you.  Holly

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 10:10 AM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi there!
Now is the time to pop the champagne!

I am proud to announce the Zhejiang Museum of Natural History, China, has purchased "Where Eagles Dare" for their Art Collection.  Transparent watercolor, 27x50", species included are Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) and White-throated Swift (Aeronautes saxatalis) at Chiricahua National Monument.

I met their representatives at the 2017 GNSI Conference Portfolio Review in Asheville, NC. At the time I was told they were there scouting artists. They found my painting on my web page.

So, bring your stuff to the Portfolio Review!  Not only you share your amazing skills with friends and colleagues, we never know how such exchange will later develop.

I am humbled and honored to have my work be part of the Museum Collection. China is renown for its appreciation and promotion of watercolor, and I appreciate this great compliment for my work.

See you at the 2020 Conference!

Best cheer,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615