WOW!!! Congratulations, Linda!!

Gail

On 9/26/19 12:10 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
> Hi there!
> Now is the time to pop the champagne!
>
> I am proud to announce the Zhejiang Museum of Natural History, China,
> has purchased "Where Eagles Dare" for their Art Collection.
> Transparent watercolor, 27x50", species included are Golden Eagle
> (A/quila chrysaetos/) and White-throated Swift (/Aeronautes
> saxatalis/) at Chiricahua National Monument.
>
> I met their representatives at the 2017 GNSI Conference Portfolio
> Review in Asheville, NC. At the time I was told they were there
> scouting artists. They found my painting on my web page.
>
> So, bring your stuff to the Portfolio Review!  Not only you share your
> amazing skills with friends and colleagues, we never know how such
> exchange will later develop.
>
> I am humbled and honored to have my work be part of the Museum
> Collection. China is renown for its appreciation and promotion of
> watercolor, and I appreciate this great compliment for my work.
>
> See you at the 2020 Conference!
>
> Best cheer,
> Linda
> --
> ____________________________
> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
> P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
> 520.803.0538
> www.lindafeltner.com

> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listservList&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=6KZeuhZ98_bMD7F7CTTQBAyky9Ki9kmjZmYj08Geda8&s=f-FskWmKWKUx8qfYU5HC9uoqBZSy-GyF8w873Oq-eiY&e=  name is Sciart-L

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue
Battle Creek, MI  49014-5076
269-963-1311
www.guthillustration.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.guthillustration.com_&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=6KZeuhZ98_bMD7F7CTTQBAyky9Ki9kmjZmYj08Geda8&s=zD8akfVRPDLXDm5XGOJJqP4UOl955_1XXNNAt8EPeII&e= >