Hi - Does anyone out there use Adobe's Behance? I have a few images
there, but I am concerned about watermarking. It appears that no one
else uses any kind of watermarking, and you really need to upload
high-resolution images for them to look decent on the website. Do people
just not worry about this anymore or...??

Gail

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design