Hi Gail, I use Behance and always put my name on my work, usually in the bottom corner. I personally don't like big watermarks on my work, but that's just my preference. My agency won't use watermarks of any kind in their artist's online portfolios. I'm not a fan, but it's an unfortunate reality of my representation.

Sara Lynn Cramb
Educational Illustration
Graphic Design
View my portfolio at