All- The Logan Bee Lab ( USDA-ARS Pollinating Insect-Biology, Management, Systematics Research) has been working with Utah State University to digitally curate our entire reprint collection. All the reprints are scanned as OCR readable text enabling keyword searches throughout the reprint. The link for the digital commons:
https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/piru/

To save cost, many of the publications are still embargoed due to copyright issues. However, they can be requested through inter-library loan or by contacting us directly. The rest are not embargoed and can be downloaded directly. We are at about 75% completion and hope to be finished by this time next year. Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or notice missing works that should be included.

Finally, I would like to request a few articles that I know we are missing from our collection. We would only need to borrow the original for a few weeks. Thank you in advance.
Author Title Journal/publication
Cockerell, T. D. A. Andrena (Ancylandrena) heterodoxa Ckll., 1930 Pan-Pacific Entomologist
Cockerell, T. D. A. Ceratina reducta Entomologist
Fowler, C. The long-tongued bees (Apidae) of California Report of the California Agricultural Experiment Station for 1898-1901
Richards, O. W. Some notes on the humble-bees allied to Bombus alpinus, L. Tromsø Museums Årshefter
Mocsáry, A. Data nova ad faunam Hymenopterologicam Hungariae meridionalis comitatus Temesiensis Természettudományi közlöny
Schenck, A. Nachtrag zu der Beschreibung nassauischer Bienenarten Jahrbücher des Vereins für Naturkunde im Herzogthum Nassau
Meade-Waldo, G. Genera Insectorum, fasc. 181: Hymenoptera, fam. Apidae, subfam. Prosopidinae Brussels: P. Wystman
Pittioni, B. Die westpaläarktischen Arten der Gattung Spatulariella Pop. (Hym. Apoidea, Colletidae) Bollettino della Società veneziana di storia naturale
Viereck, H. L. Descriptions of new bees of the genus Andrena in the collection of Pomona College Journal of Entomology and Zoology, Pomona College
Rodeck, H. G. Laminomada, new subgenus of Nomada (Hym.: Apoidea) Annals of the Entomological Society of America
Cockerell, T. D. A. An interesting new bee from California Pan-Pacific Entomologist
Wolcott, G. N. Insectae borinquenses: a revised annotated check-list of the insects of Puerto Rico Journal of Agriculture University of the University of Puerto Rico

All the best, h
Harold W Ikerd
435-227-5711 (phone)
435-797-2526(work)
When the bug in your system is Aha ha, you know you're in trouble.