Sorry to plug-in again, AFEE actually has a session on money at the ASSA, not explicitly titled MMT.

Contexts of Money and Gift

Friday, Jan. 3, 2020 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, Cortez Hill B
Hosted By: Association for Evolutionary Economics

Rai Stones and Banknotes: An Institutionalist Understanding of Micronesian Stone Money

Scott McConnell, Eastern Oregon University View Abstract

Re-embedding the Economy - El Tumin, a Complementary Currency in Mexican Communities

Karol Gil-Vásquez, Nichols College View Abstract

The Origins of Money in Ancient Greece

Alla Semenova, State University of New York-Potsdam View Abstract

Dowry in South Asia: The Efflorescence of a Non-Reciprocal Gift System

Kalpana Khanal, Nichols College
Ruchira Sen, Jindal Global University View Abstract
Discussant(s)
Ann E. Davis, Marist College
Zdravka Todorova, Wright State University

Best,

Zdravka Todorova

Professor and Chair, Department of Economics

290 Rike Hall, Wright State University

3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, OH 45435-0001

937-775-3070 | https://business.wright.edu/economics

https://ztodorova.net