Call for Papers - Beyond Microtonal Music Festival 2020
Sponsored by the University of Pittsburgh Department of Music's Music on
the Edge
February 28 – March 1, 2020
Symposium Session – Saturday, February 29, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. John Schneider, Partch Ensemble

Deadline for Proposals: November 15, 2020

We will welcome all papers relevant to the conference topic of
Microtonality after 1980. The program committee is particularly interested
in those that address the following topics (though not limited to):

Composers
Pedagogy
Instrument Building (Digital and/or Acoustic)
Papers will be twenty minutes in length, followed by ten minutes for
questions. Proposals should be no more than 300 words. Please send your
proposals as an attachment to beyondmicrotonal.pitt2020 -at- gmail.com with
the subject line “Pitt proposal submission”.

Proposals should be sent as PDF or .docx files. Please provide your name,
title, AV requirements, and a short biography of 100-150 words in the body
of the email.

For more information: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.music.pitt.edu_beyond-2Dpapers&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=r2gFZfRDayadIbLGSOvQ65Wsv2WSbmM2uPQbpEarKQc&s=ve2_Q9KfQ7rb9-pppZn8qPhd-MKbT1wTwG2wtjYKA7U&e=