The University of Michigan, School of Music, Theatre, and Dance is
accepting applications for (1) a tenure-track position of Assistant
Professor of Musicology, with specialization in twentieth- and twenty-first
century art music, and (2) a tenure-track position of Assistant Professor
of Musicology, with specialization in African and African diasporic musics,
critical race studies, gender and sexuality, disability studies, and sound
studies.

Details and application materials requested for these positions can be
found, respectively, at:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__careers.umich.edu_job-5Fdetail_179600_assistant-5Fprofessor-5Fof-5Fmusicology&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=1BX0ZM0dlDjXsa0lBrUT7LYQvXsKNleV9X4tEgUV-kk&s=B95XOeRoy-Sc6LomWboc7bc1MYbkOa1a9caoCXUqblw&e=
and

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__careers.umich.edu_job-5Fdetail_179636_assistant-5Fprofessor-5Fof-5Fmusicology&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=1BX0ZM0dlDjXsa0lBrUT7LYQvXsKNleV9X4tEgUV-kk&s=DiHdillMIIZo3FbpwWpssUy0zX4mLvql_0gdl630V5A&e=

ABOUT THE SCHOOL OF MUSIC, THEATRE & DANCE. As a comprehensive performing
arts school set in one of the world’s finest public institutions of higher
education, the School of Music, Theatre & Dance (SMTD) is deeply engaged in
the creation, practice, scholarship, and pedagogy of music, theatre, and
dance. We aim to provide leadership, nationally and internationally, in all
three fields. We assert and celebrate the value of the arts to the mission
of the University of Michigan. SMTD is strongly committed to diversity and
inclusion as a means of achieving and sustaining excellence.

U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer.