Composers, Performers, Musicologists, Improvisers, and Electronic Musicians
are invited to submit applications for the calls to be considered for the
4th Northwestern University New Music Conference (NUNC! 4) which will take
place April 24-26, 2020 at the Bienen School of Music.

The Institute for New Music will present NUNC! for the fourth time. Guests
include the renowned Arditti Quartet, as well as composers Anna
Thorvaldsdottir, Jennifer Walshe, and Katherine Young, who will curate the
first call for improvisers at NUNC!. In addition to a wide array of
concerts by our guest performers, composers, and Bienen School ensembles,
NUNC! 4 will present new works, new papers, and new performances from
several calls.

For more information:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.music.northwestern.edu_about_institute-2Dfor-2Dnew-2Dmusic_nunc&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=MLL_Iryqa5stuz5dNmRvX8OoJQ7d28jhJp7gmHAPfgU&s=lxwGEyJGYOJl1fdE1U_2FMK5yVnWiB7EFXVZLic6fVI&e=
Deadline for submissions: December 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.