CALL FOR POSTERS
Sacred Music at Columbia
The Earl Hall Center for Religious Life, Columbia University

We invite proposals for posters, whether theoretical, musicological, or
simply informational (posters need not represent original research),
relating to sacred music (liturgical, religious, or spiritual, and from any
culture or faith).

One poster at a time will be displayed in the lobby of Earl Hall, the
center for religious life on campus. The span of time for which each poster
is displayed will depend on the number of accepted posters, but will
generally be no less than six weeks. We will continue displaying posters
indefinitely, so submissions will be evaluated on a rolling basis.

Posters should be no wider or taller than 39 inches (one meter). We are
unfortunately unable to print posters, so accepted posters will need to be
delivered to our office. (Mailing address: Julian Bennett Holmes, 203 Earl
Hall, 2980 Broadway, New York, NY 10027-6902.)

To submit a proposal, send either an abstract of the proposed poster, or a
PDF of the completed poster, to Julian Bennett Holmes, the Sacred Music
Coordinator, at j.bennettholmes -at- columbia.edu. Any questions may be
directed to the same address.

More information: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__religiouslife.columbia.edu_sacred-2Dmusic&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=FIenol0FGx6hek_MTZSu3ERgXcK_aFLsaQksu0Xy32o&s=XN7aNkOilWJuuodsq13_AgerA93MaFy0GQC1qzZrtbE&e=