CALL FOR POSTERS
Sacred Music at Columbia
The Earl Hall Center for Religious Life, Columbia University

We invite proposals for posters, whether theoretical, musicological, or simply informational (posters need not represent original research), relating to sacred music (liturgical, religious, or spiritual, and from any culture or faith).

One poster at a time will be displayed in the lobby of Earl Hall, the center for religious life on campus. The span of time for which each poster is displayed will depend on the number of accepted posters, but will generally be no less than six weeks. We will continue displaying posters indefinitely, so submissions will be evaluated on a rolling basis.

Posters should be no wider or taller than 39 inches (one meter). We are unfortunately unable to print posters, so accepted posters will need to be delivered to our office. (Mailing address: Julian Bennett Holmes, 203 Earl Hall, 2980 Broadway, New York, NY 10027-6902.)

To submit a proposal, send either an abstract of the proposed poster, or a PDF of the completed poster, to Julian Bennett Holmes, the Sacred Music Coordinator, at j.bennettholmes -at- columbia.edu. Any questions may be directed to the same address.

More information: https://religiouslife.columbia.edu/sacred-music