Assistant Professor of Music (Musicology), position number 0084442, UHM
College of Arts and Humanities, Department of Music, (Mānoa), full-time,
tenure track, 9-month, to begin August 1, 2020, or as soon thereafter as
possible, subject to position clearance and availability of funds. The
University of Hawai‘i is a Research 1 university and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. The Department of Music,
accredited by NASM, is committed to providing a vibrantly multi-cultural
and multifaceted program of study appropriate to our unique location in the
Pacific. Duties: Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in music history
and musicology, supervise student research and writing, maintain active
research agenda, serve on department committees, advise students, and other
duties as assigned by the chair. Minimum qualifications: Earned doctorate
in musicology by the time of appointment; one year of teaching experience
at the college level. Desirable qualifications: Area of specialization that
complements research interests of current musicology faculty (music in
film); strong secondary area of research in musicology; demonstrated
scholarly achievement (including conference presentations, grants, awards,
etc.); promising publication record; evidence of successful
university-level teaching. Pay range: Salary commensurate with
qualifications and experience. To apply: To apply: Visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=X0P5mHJ-fdQUAA9QYpV1go5M7v6orEPDK2RC6zLHCSc&s=4JEpVsMwCBrSOtQyzkCkZh8PZ3RwuQoKQkhgXKDbUh0&e=  and search for position number 0084442.
Inquiries: Musicology Search Committee, (808) 956-7756, mcquisto -at-
hawaii.edu. Date posted: Oct. 17, 2019. Continuous recruitment Review of
applications will begin on Nov. 8, 2019 and will continue until the
position is filled.

More information:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com_careers_hawaiiedu_jobs_2606819_assistant-2Dprofessor-2Dof-2Dmusicology-2Dpos-2D84442-3Fpagetype-3DjobOpportunitiesJobs&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=X0P5mHJ-fdQUAA9QYpV1go5M7v6orEPDK2RC6zLHCSc&s=kyM51OOTf50Gdpj-e8gulfe4HkLcx6ng-TKECeHua1I&e=