We are now accepting proposals for paper presentation, recital and
lecture-recitals for the 7th International Brazilian Contemporary Music
Festival (FMCB) to be held in Campinas, Brazil, between March 24th and
28th, 2020.

The theme of each proposal should be related to the featured composers who
will be present during the entire event: Liduino Pitombeira and João Donato.

Complete information and instructions can be found at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__fmcb.com.br_submissions_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=g2i8RDLmBT2Ubo0FhrFnkloRDizenAWjMorMosXlZ4w&s=-LIM7DdTIQcqPblgkGFkUrpse1bhFylNEitjnP9STi4&e= .

Proposals may be submitted in the categories of Paper Presentation and
Artistic Presentation (with the subcategories Performance and
Lecture-Recital) until 11:59 pm on November 15th, 2019.