Jenn,

Sounds interesting and fun- I do have some illustrations of animals showing
skeletal and
muscle overlays. How does this all work? Copyright, etc?

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
www.p <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ctnsi.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=1xsOIYE6IqmIoNha1XBMt0kuA03L4QTDeyng7ynb8Hw&s=3E4fBydxJGvYSpWy_HOpM5LIG2fieHqwdtkZyabv2Kc&e= >eabody.yale.edu/education
www.aviartis.com
203-507-0356