Count me in for future iterations! Archaeology, objects/artifacts, and anthropology if it happens! Good luck, all the best!
Thanks!
Reilly Jensen
Archaeologist and Illustrator
435-214-9278

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:24 PM Tricia Cassady <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Jen,

I would be interested in future activities having to do with plants and invertebrates.

Thank you,
Tricia Cassady
The Art & Nature Studio
508-287-2323