Recently, CS6 Bridge on a Windows 10 pro OS has stopped searching for
photos using Keywords.  Naturally this has driven me to the brink of
despair.  I can't even call up the 7million photos I have of my
grandchildren.

The Adobe Bridge forum has not helped, except to suggest I load LR and
transfer photos and keywords to that program to use as a DAM.  Strange they
mention LR as I deleted it a couple years ago as I wasn't using it and
(then) needed space on my C-drive.  Apparently, this problem is recurring
in Bridge and defies easy correction, although that may be a problem mainly
with the CC version.

So I'm asking for suggestions on how to recover the indexing function, and
also does one know of another photo DAM I could use in place of Bridge.
Yes, I know about LR :).

Thanks in advance,
BAB

--