'Thus, any other votes to continue with it?, and volunteers to represent
one of the World’s Geographical Regions on its new editorial panel? I will
put “my pins where my beetles are” and raise my hand to represent “Scarab
interests for Africa / southern Africa” on its new editorial committee!'

Aye

Jason
Brisbane