Hi Auke, even if I have no time to involve in the project, I also like the idea to revive Scarabs, even without playmates 😉.

Philippe Moretto
BP 5151
83093 TOULON CEDEX. FRANCE

Le ven. 11 oct. 2019 à 17:10, Auke Hielkema <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :
Thank you Ronald and Jorge for your suggestions! I like the idea put forward by James and Jason to revive Scarabs, and will first see if that works out.

Cheers, Auke